Here’s some stuff I’ve been working on (github has the most recent & up-to-date info):
- I do some administrative work for the SBCL project
- Actual code: a gdbinit for SBCL
- I helped resurrect iterate from the CMU AI repository. Joerg Hoehle and Attila Lendvai are taking good care of it now.
- I wrote a UBF encoder/decoder for Common Lisp when I was bored. (see)
- I wrote Autobench to burn CPU cycles on this box.
- A VT100 screen scraper I wrote during my time at SILVER SERVER Gmbh was released as Open Source software.
See also my blog’s category Lisp
- A gnome deskbar plugin for SSH-ing to hosts
- An SSH plugin for quicksilver.
Watch history unfold at my github account and this blog’s category Hacks.